So it is my turn to test a blog tool editor. ScribeFire is a plug-in for Fireworks, and will enable me to write to my blog without actually having to visit my blog.
So far it seems nice – and if you can read this post, then it actually works as well.
I am impressed with the ease of the ScribeFire, but I will soon discover if this is a real advantage or not to the way I usually publish on my blog.
I can even add images
- Hacking Your Mind: How you are being exploited by hackers of all sorts!
- How to write a result goal for your security awareness training program
- Two ways of defining target audiences for your (security awareness) training programs
- Free Porn to you - No upfront payment!
- Colorful workshop on security personality types at ISSA, Paris
- Hacking Your Mind: How you are being exploited by hackers of all sorts! October 11, 2014
- The Security Culture Framework Ecosystem October 3, 2014
- Feedback loops to feed your security culture program September 21, 2014
- New Look of The Security Culture Framework September 18, 2014
- Security Career Advice: Handling Executives who ignores you August 4, 2014
- Travel Report from Ljubljana July 8, 2014
- Security Culture Hangout – Metrics June 25, 2014
- How to become an infosec Rock Star June 17, 2014
Security Culture FrameworkJoin the Security Culture Framework, the free and open framework to build and maintain security culture!
Learn Security Culture
Sign up for our Newsletter