So it is my turn to test a blog tool editor. ScribeFire is a plug-in for Fireworks, and will enable me to write to my blog without actually having to visit my blog.
So far it seems nice – and if you can read this post, then it actually works as well.
I am impressed with the ease of the ScribeFire, but I will soon discover if this is a real advantage or not to the way I usually publish on my blog.
I can even add images
- Security Career Advice: Handling Executives who ignores you August 4, 2014
- Travel Report from Ljubljana July 8, 2014
- Security Culture Hangout – Metrics June 25, 2014
- How to become an infosec Rock Star June 17, 2014
- Get on the bus! The Security Culture Summer Camp 2014 is about to start! June 10, 2014
- The CISSP Companion Handbook (Book Review) June 6, 2014
- Webinar: The anatomy of user-based attacks June 5, 2014
- The Security Culture Hangouts on Air May 27, 2014
Security Culture FrameworkJoin the Security Culture Framework, the free and open framework to build and maintain security culture!
Learn Security Culture
Sign up for our Newsletter