So it is my turn to test a blog tool editor. ScribeFire is a plug-in for Fireworks, and will enable me to write to my blog without actually having to visit my blog.
So far it seems nice – and if you can read this post, then it actually works as well.
I am impressed with the ease of the ScribeFire, but I will soon discover if this is a real advantage or not to the way I usually publish on my blog.
I can even add images
- The Security Culture Show – a review of 2014 December 22, 2014
- Spying in Norway: IMSI-catcher used to spy on the Parliament of Norway December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Data-Driven Security December 8, 2014
- Book Review: CSA Guide to Cloud Computing December 5, 2014
- A proud Fellow to the National Cybersecurity Institute December 2, 2014
- The cloud security rules: Five factors to consider with the cloud November 26, 2014
- Hacking Your Mind: How you are being exploited by hackers of all sorts! October 11, 2014
- The Security Culture Framework Ecosystem October 3, 2014
Security Culture FrameworkJoin the Security Culture Framework, the free and open framework to build and maintain security culture!
Learn Security Culture
Sign up for our Newsletter