So it is my turn to test a blog tool editor. ScribeFire is a plug-in for Fireworks, and will enable me to write to my blog without actually having to visit my blog.
So far it seems nice – and if you can read this post, then it actually works as well.
I am impressed with the ease of the ScribeFire, but I will soon discover if this is a real advantage or not to the way I usually publish on my blog.
I can even add images
A published author of several books within leadership and cybersecurity, I focus on security culture, communication and leadership. I am a popular speaker at conferences and events, and am appointed JCI International Training Fellow, as well as a National Cybersecurity Institute NCI Fellow. I love traveling, cooking and meeting great people!
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Using Knowledge Pills to record and spread competence in your security culture framework (video) February 27, 2014
- Security Profile: Mo Amin February 14, 2014
- New week, new month – time to review goals! February 3, 2014
- Working on Standards: ISO/IEC27017 January 31, 2014
- Today: First CSA Norway Member meeting in 2014 January 29, 2014
- The Power of Grit: Cross that finish line today! January 27, 2014
- Defining Learning Goals to create value with your training program January 24, 2014
- CSA Norway invitation: Who is listening to your mobile traffic? January 20, 2014